Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sew What?

Heifer International posted one of my stories on heifer.org.  It is called "Sew What?" and it details a recent experience I had in Cusco during a project visit.  

I can't copy the story on my blog, but you can follow the link below to read it.  I'm really proud that it was published, but I'm even more proud to have seen the great work that Heifer does to empower women.  If you like some Heifer, you'll like this story.  If you don't know much about Heifer, you should read it because it will help you understand what we do.  So....

Read it!

Share it!

Remember it.

Click HERE to read my story.

And, once you've read it, you can actually make a donation DIRECTLY to Heifer Peru.  Follow this link to give to Heifer Peru.  It is the greatest cause in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment